Educator Hall of Fame Nomination
Purpose: To honor outstanding past educators who through various endeavors are positive role models for the student body.
- Must have been employed full-time a minimum of 10 years in the North Polk School District. Award may be given posthumously.
- Must have retired or resigned at least three years before being considered for nomination.
- Must have contributed significantly to the students, fellow employees, district, and/or community.
- Must have been recognized as being a positive roll model and a person of character.
- Must have been recognized as being a person of uncommon dedication, going beyond the call of duty to assist students, staff and/or parents.
- Must be a person who was truly dedicated to service and to furthering the aims of the district through regular professional and personal contributions.