Alumni Hall of Fame Nomination
Purpose: To honor outstanding alumni who through various endeavors are positive role models for the student body.
- Must have graduated from North Polk School at least 10 years before being considered for nomination. (Award may be given posthumously)
- Must have contributed to his or her community in an exemplary manner.
- Must have achieved outstanding success in business, academics, education, the arts, humanitarian efforts, community service or other endeavors.
- Must have demonstrated leadership, character, and service to their local community and/or profession.
- Must be a role model that current and future generations of North Polk School students can emulate.